1. Mac Bride, Maire B. et al. Vulvovaginal Atrophy. Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Volume 85 , Issue 1, 87 – 94
2. Kim HK, Kang SY, Chung YJ, Kim JH, Kim MR. The Recent Review of the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause. J Menopausal Med. 2015;21(2):65-71
3. Kraft S. Atrophic vaginitis: Symptoms, causes, and treatments. (2019) [online] Medical News Today Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/189406.php
4. Higgins A, Nash M, Lynch AM. Antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction: impact, effects, and treatment. Drug Health Patient Saf. 2010;2:141-50
5. Allahdadi KJ, Tostes RC, Webb RC. Female sexual dysfunction: therapeutic options and experimental challenges Cardiovasc Hematol Agents. Med Chem. 2009;7(4):260-9.
6. Kim HK, Kang SY, Chung YJ, Kim JH, Kim MR. The Recent Review of the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause. J Menopausal Med. 2015;21(2):65-71
7. Vaginal atrophy - Symptoms and causes. Mayo Clinic. (2019). [online] Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vaginal-atrophy/symptoms-causes/syc-20352288
8. Caruso, Salvatore & Intelisano, Giorgia & Lupo, Lorenzo & Agnello, Carmela. (2001). Premenopausal women affected by sexual arousal disorder treated with sildenafil: A double-blind, cross-over, placebo-controlled study. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology. doi: 108. 623-8. 10.1016/S0306-5456(00)00143-1
† *Cialis is a registered trademark of ELI LILLY AND COMPANY. It is only being used as a reference.
†† Lady V is a custom-formulated prescription medication. As part of our service, Lady V clients must complete a brief online medical consultation prior to receiving their treatment. The cost of the consultation is $20, only charged once per year. If the doctor is not unable to give you a prescription, we will work with you to find other options, extend credit or issue a refund.
††† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lady V is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Lady V, and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.