1. Mac Bride, Maire B. et al. Vulvovaginal Atrophy. Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Volume 85 , Issue 1, 87 – 94
2. Kim HK, Kang SY, Chung YJ, Kim JH, Kim MR. The Recent Review of the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause. J Menopausal Med. 2015;21(2):65-71
3. Kraft S. Atrophic vaginitis: Symptoms, causes, and treatments. (2019) [online] Medical News Today Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/189406.php
4. Higgins A, Nash M, Lynch AM. Antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction: impact, effects, and treatment. Drug Health Patient Saf. 2010;2:141-50
5. Allahdadi KJ, Tostes RC, Webb RC. Female sexual dysfunction: therapeutic options and experimental challenges Cardiovasc Hematol Agents. Med Chem. 2009;7(4):260-9.
6. Kim HK, Kang SY, Chung YJ, Kim JH, Kim MR. The Recent Review of the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause. J Menopausal Med. 2015;21(2):65-71
7. Vaginal atrophy - Symptoms and causes. Mayo Clinic. (2019). [online] Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vaginal-atrophy/symptoms-causes/syc-20352288
8. Caruso, Salvatore & Intelisano, Giorgia & Lupo, Lorenzo & Agnello, Carmela. (2001). Premenopausal women affected by sexual arousal disorder treated with sildenafil: A double-blind, cross-over, placebo-controlled study. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology. doi: 108. 623-8. 10.1016/S0306-5456(00)00143-1
9. Erkan Alataş, MD; A. Baki Yağci, MD. The Effect of Sildenafil Citrate on Uterine and Clitoral Arterial Blood Flow in Postmenopausal Women. MedGenMed Ob/Gyn & Women's Health. [online] Available at: Medscape. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/488894_4
10. Nguyen T. Hacking Into Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins and Oxytocin (2019) [online] Available at HuffPost.com https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hacking-into-your-happy-c_n_5b9e5a07e4b03a1dcc96060c
11. Magon Nvneet, Kalra Sanjay. The orgasmic history of oxytocin: Love, lust, and labor. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Sep; 15 (Suppl3): S156–S161. doi: 10.4103/2230-8210.84851
12. Kerstin Uvnäs-Moberg, Maria Petersson. Oxytocin, a Mediator of Anti-stress, Well-being, Social Interaction, Growth and Healing (2005) [online] Available at https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0ac8/c14228b62b9c87636f5b6eb536a434fd04de.pdf
13. Hamilton LD, Meston CM. Chronic stress and sexual function in women. J Sex Med. 2013 Oct; 10(10): 2443–2454 Published online 2013 Jul 10. doi: 10.1111/jsm.12249
† Viagra is a trademark of Pfizer Inc. Viagra is only being used as a reference.
†† Lady V is a custom-formulated prescription medication. As part of our service, Lady V clients must complete a brief online medical consultation prior to receiving their treatment. If the doctor is not unable to give you a prescription, we will work with you to find other options, extend credit or issue a refund.
††† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lady V is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Lady V, and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.